Our Velocene Grand Tour is inspired by the 1972 Tour de France – it’s a clean loop around France, carefully designed to take in the classic cols and many other spectacular and scenic cycling areas.
We think it’s the adventure of a lifetime – we sort logistics, hotels, meals, support – and with no transfer miles, you ride your bike from hotel to hotel, and just concentrate on recovering and enjoying!
• 3002km (1,865miles) – 20 stages, 2 rest days
• 11 mountain stages, 39,000m ascent
• Tourmalet, Ventoux, Galibier, Izoard, Alpe d’Huez, Madeleine, Croix de Fer
• Average riding day of 93 miles
• Route with 13 Regional Natural Parks
• Charity donation optional
• 10% discount for the first 5 ladies!
“This is the challenge of a lifetime for amateur cyclists – great fun and highly achievable with great support, camaraderie and team work”
“Without this excellent support from Velocene the task would have been so much harder”
“What a memorable experience… great anecdotes, food, company, scenery… a fantastic challenge, one which will be hard to better”
Here at Velocene, we believe that all you should have to focus on is enjoying the ride.