WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
HOW WE USE THIS PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested (ie. newsletters);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
We will not sell, rent or share your personal data with third party organisations.
This website uses “cookies” to help personalise your online experience.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Help us improve security – we use a cookie to determine whether your computer/device is trusted
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Cookie preferences are usually found in the options, settings or preferences menus of your browser or mobile device.
Click on the links below to find out how to change your cookie settings in:
You may opt-out of Google’s analytics cookies by visiting Google’s opt-out page here
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your user details confidential.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
On receipt of proof of identity and a written request you may have a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us.
You may unsubscribe from any marketing emails you receive from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email we send.